Work, Data, Analytics, Engagement and Where it Will All Converge
4/18/19 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
- How has the shifting needs of the connected customer heightened the need for modernization of data management, especially when it comes to recovery and ramping up for regulatory compliance?
- Few can argue that the future of engagement will depend on future trends in data analytics and intelligence, but how will organizations best leverage new tools and systems that can intelligently operate and reach insights for action that much faster?
- How do C-Suite leaders need to think (and act) differently in an age of rapid transformation and cloud evolution? How are best of breed organizations managing the orchestration of their modernization and transformation projects? How do they rapidly change while simultaneously bolstering security, trust and performance?
- In an age of data deluge, where and how are the leaders taking action driving growth at scale?
- Andy Pink, Senior Manager, Americas Strategic Partner Accounts, Citrix Systems
- Dale Kirby, Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft
- Kathi Grumke, Solutions Manager, CDW
- Mike Preston, Technical Marketing Engineer, Rubrik
- Richard Coile, Practice Architect - Cloud Solutions Innovation Team, CDW