In today’s age of big data and analytics, marketers are looking to redefine how data and insights can be gathered to drive the business forward. Core to this is how organizations are getting smarter about opportunities to more strategically target the prospects that are most likely to yield profit and success. Marketers have embraced their role as the orchestrators of the customer experience, but there is still a real need to remain in the driver’s seat in steering bottom-line growth and enabling sales engagements.
Th CMO Council explored the new secret sauce of the smartest CMOs—predictive intelligence. With the right predictive tools, all of this insight can be derived from data already collected across the organization and can be supercharged with third-party intelligence to pinpoint and predict just where organizational resources can be deployed for maximum effect.
The CMO Council joined by experts from Radius, industry leaders in predictive marketing intelligence, along with brand leaders shared their own best practices and case studies in transitioning their organization’s data into actionable results. Among the core questions debated and discussed in this one-hour interactive webcast included:
- How are leading brands uncovering real opportunities that will move the needle instead of guessing based on gut, history or hope?
- How critical is speed in advancing the intelligent business? Can organizations afford to wait to gain hard-fought predictive insights?
- Where and how are B2B marketers advancing predictive analytics, and how has this shifted over the past several years? What has been the most compelling business case for this new level of advanced analytics?
- How have intelligent businesses made fresh decisions that are decisive, immediate and impactful? What key data resources are required, and how has the business responded to this newfound insight?
- As we head into 2016, are there hot markets and opportunities that organizations can immediately access to hit the ground sprinting?
John Hurley, Director of Sales Enablement, Radius. Liz Miller, SVP of Marketing, CMO Council.