Whether you run marketing for a distinguished, dynamic or developing brand, there is always a need to continually search for ways to stay relevant, real and rewarding for customers. Drawing on best practices and perspectives from the CMO Council’s latest report, titled “Building Brands That Attract and Engage Fans,” this recorded webinar will feature both brand leaders and domain experts.
Topics explored include:
- The roots of brand attraction and cognitive connection
- How to survive and prosper amid market diversity and change
- The intersection of cultural and behavioral economics
- The essential ingredients for authenticity and credibility
- Fresh thinking on new ways to invigorate and magnetize brands
Webinar participants included Liz Miller, SVP Marketing from CMO Council, Jennifer Grabenstetter, Executive Director of Global Communications- Product Care from Sealed Air and author John McGarr, President of Fresh Squeezed Ideas.
Liz Miller, SVP Marketing from CMO Council; Jennifer Grabenstetter, Executive Director of Global Communications- Product Care from Sealed Air; John McGarr, Author and President of Fresh Squeezed Ideas