5/23/18 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST
Each year, Microsoft and its technologies and products are mentioned over 115 million times in the social ecosphere. How does a company like Microsoft leverage social media as a mechanism to build relationships with audiences including prospects, customers and fans? The Microsoft Customer Experience Center (CXC) manages social engagement programs for over 30 of Microsoft’s core brands and audiences across 110+ social channels, with the overall purpose of building rich customer experiences through quality audience engagements.
Watch this webcast to learn:
- Why social is important to any business or organization
- What are key components of a social media program that delivers business impact, and how the CXC operationalizes these programs
- How Microsoft leverages the CXC to deliver quality social engagements at scale
- How the CXC uses social to support specific campaigns and key moments
- What tools the Microsoft CXC uses to perform these functions
As part of the CMO Council membership agreement by viewing this webinar you are consenting to the CMO Council terms and conditions. As such, the CMO Council is partnering with Microsoft on this webinar and you will be receiving marketing messaging from them in the future. If you do not consent to the use of your data in this fashion you can opt-out by emailing Christine Chiang at email@example.com.
Liz Miller, SVP of Marketing, The CMO Council
Katrina Munsell, Director of Integrated Marketing and Social Command Center, Microsoft