Unify to Multiply
Marketing Ecosystem Effectiveness
Unify to Multiply Marketing Ecosystem Effectiveness taps into the insights of senior marketers on the specifications and requirements for a robust, flexible, and adaptable digital marketing platform that can drive marketing ecosystem effectiveness.
Today’s increasingly complex, distributed and digitally driven marketing ecosystem is challenging global marketers to better integrate and manage data, best of breed solutions, creative resources, brand assets and go-to-market functions. Marketing process improvement, efficiency and yield is directly tied to more effective use of tools, platforms, analytics and intelligence that improve rich media content creation, relevancy, delivery, access, control, workflow, partner collaboration, market engagement, sales lead provisioning, as well as campaign measurement and tracking.
We invite CMO Council members to contribute insights, perspectives and experiences in a series of co-innovation and exploration sessions in New York, Chicago, London and Paris during the first two months of 2010. Small, intimate groups – drawn from the packaged goods, financial services, consumer electronics, information technology, apparel, consumer durables, automotive sectors -- will be assembled for two-hour invention sessions to gain feedback on the specifications and requirements for a robust, flexible, and adaptable digital marketing platform that can drive marketing ecosystem effectiveness.
Participants will be invited to contribute thoughts, ideas and expertise to facilitate the development of next-generation Digital Marketing Platforms and operational marketing models.
Conversations will factor in the following considerations and requirements that have been highlighted in previous CMO Council research and market engagement programs:
- Enterprise marketing platform limitations and utilization issues
- Marketing application sprawl and siloed solution deployments
- Digital marketing dynamics, directions and disruptive innovations
- Digital asset and rich media content management requirements
- Vendor/partner collaboration, productivity and performance imperatives
- Customer data utilization for improved targeting, relevance and response
- Demand for deeper insights, analytics and predictive modeling
- Marketing process improvements to increase yield and accountability
- Go-to-market adaptability and agility to further competitiveness
- Added return and value from existing marketing solution investments
- Demands for improved security, scalability, compliance and control