A CMO’s success often hinges on the success of the brand to drive business and grow revenue. Because of this, the CMO is in a unique position to optimize growth by meeting the demands of their customers while driving and advancing digital transformation. But transformation for technology’s sake will not advance the business. To be successful in today’s highly competitive market, the customer needs be front and center – the CMO must lead a truly customer-centric revolution.
Customer centricity is about building relationships, conversations and service around the needs, preferences and actions of individual customers on an ongoing basis. By putting customers first (instead of products or sales goals) and meeting their expectations across all channels, you can deliver exceptional experiences that drive retention and build loyalty. The key is to deliver a consistent, seamless experience across all touchpoints, and ensure that all interactions are relevant to each and every customer.
To accomplish true customer-centric marketing, you must understand each customer at the individual-level, down to their individual Customer DNA, and be able to rapidly take action on those insights.
Join the CMO Council as we welcome experience and data expert, Cindy Vandecasteele, NGDATA’s VP of Product Strategy, and Jeroen Bronselaer, Senior Vice President Residential Marketing at Telenet, as they share their own experiences in transforming a brand with customer-centric marketing.
Key takeaways will include:
- How customer-centric marketing impacts the whole organization …and how to get everyone on board
- Why customer-centric marketing matters in today’s omni-channel, always-connected world
- The challenges and benefits of customer-centric marketing, and how you can put it into action
- Mapping the individual Customer DNA and turning that knowledge into profitable action
- How having a powerful and robust “brain” in your marketing technology (martech) stack can enable real-time, omni-channel, smart, connected customer experiences - and, why it is crucial for any data-driven, customer-centric brand