In a recent study of marketers across Asia-Pacific, respondents revealed that it is difficult to point to a single challenge to customer experience success. In fact, marketers believe that gaps across all three key pillars of customer experience need—the people to execute, the processes to direct the organization, and the platforms to enable delivery and measurement—that most challenge the ability to capitalize on the customer experience strategy.
At the upcoming CMO Council’s executive roundtable luncheon, the focus of our conversation will be around the key findings of the new report from the CMO Council/SAP study entitled “Gaining Traction Through Each Customer Interaction,” set to be released on 6 January. This interactive discussion will delve into the core issues, needs and challenges brands face in today’s era of customer-defined journeys and digital experience overload, as well as and identify action plans to turn strategy into opportunity as we move into 2016. We are thrilled to be joined by SAP’s Global Chief Marketing Officer, Maggie Chan Jones, who will be sharing her perspectives on the orchestration of a global customer experience strategy, as well as her own views on key customer trends shaping the next evolution of customer experience demands.
Topics to be discussed:
- The ownership of the customer agenda versus the customer experience
- The role of data and technology in developing and advancing the customer journey
- Eliminating customer experience roadblocks
- Talent development in the age of customer-defined experiences
- Connecting content, context and the customer in the evolving digital landscape