Loyalty World Africa 2011 offers case studies by industry professionals, networking opportunities, interactive panel discussions, roundtable brainstorming sessions and live debates.
As we emerge from recession, all industries continue to face challenges in retaining and getting more from their customers.
• Consumers remain anxious and discerning; genuine customer loyalty on a broad scale is a prize to which few organisations can lay real claim.
• Businesses must respond by re-aligning their customer management strategies.
• The need to understand customer behaviour and deliver tailored messages and offerings is more crucial than ever before.
• Any new customer strategy needs to demonstrate a clear ROI to the business in order to be approved.
• Embracing analytics, new marketing and socially driven strategies will be vital for all organizations to stay competitive and drive customer loyalty.
• There’s now clear statistical evidence that engaging in depth with customers across social and mobile channels pays off in terms of both growth and profitability – but very few organisations are getting this right.
• Businesses are failing to engage customers and potential customers through these new channels and are losing business as a result.
For further information contact Jade Field at firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone +27 11 516 4024