The inaugural Internet of Things (IoT) Influencers Summit is set for July 21 at Levi's Stadium (Home of the 49ers) and will focus on the emerging business and use case for IoT app development and platform investment.
If you want to learn and network with the thought leaders shaping the future of IoT, this is the conference that you can't afford to miss.
- Get an inside look at the future of wearables from American Airlines, Evernote and Fandango
- Learn how Macy's and Gimbal are leveraging IoT platforms to transform the retail experience
- Gain exclusive insights from Johnson & Johnson on how IoT is transforming the state of the healthcare industry
- See how CBS Interactive, PBS and Glu are utilizing connected technology to deliver content to their target audiences
- Find out why Ford believes that the connected car is the next great app ecosystem
All friends of the CMO Council are entitled to a 50% discount. Register here
and enter code CMO50
to save 50% off any IoT Influencers Summit conference pass of your choice!