According to Cision, 60% of marketers report a lack of confidence in knowing what people do after consuming earned media content. Measuring earned media's impact on real business outcomes hasn't been easy for marketers. Worse, elusive ROI devalues their efforts and puts budgets on shaky ground.
Yet, as the cliché goes, necessity is the mother of invention. Emerging technology and best practices are beginning to shed light on earned media’s impact on the business. Marketers are making clear progress, although there’s still a long way to go.
Join this webinar as the CMO Council and Cision explore the truth about earned media attribution. Learn what you can realistically expect today. Understand where the big holes lie and what to do about them. Get a glimpse into earned media attribution’s future.
- Sally Lopez, Director of Marketing Programs and Operations, CMO Council
- Sally brings diverse program management skills to the CMO Council and its affiliated executive networks where she directs market research, content marketing and go-to-market campaigns. She manages cross-functional relationships across the organization to ensure each program meets and exceeds its intended goals. She serves as the direct point of contact for clients and sponsors, conducts executive interviews across a wide variety of tops, and leads a team of researchers and content developers to execute a range of thought leadership marketing programs. This includes market research, competitive analysis, content delivery, website development and email marketing programs. A multi-lingual professional, Sally holds an International MBA from Middlebury's Institute of International Studies as well as a Masters in International Policy. She currently lives in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia, where she and her husband are cultivating a farm.
- Randy Frisch, Chief Marketing Officer and Co-Founder, Uberflip
- Randy Frisch is the CMO and Co-Founder of Uberflip, a content experience platform that empowers marketers to create content experiences at every stage of the buyer’s journey. He has defined and led this movement, prompting marketers to think beyond content creation and truly put their customers first by focusing on the experience. This movement has fuelled an annual conference, Conex: The Content Experience, that brings together 750+ passionate marketers, and a North American-wide Conex Tour. Randy is also the host of The Marketer’s Journey podcast, was named one of the Top 50 Fearless Marketers in the world by Marketo, and is the best-selling author of F#ck Content Marketing: Focus on Content Experience (yeah, he swears sometimes).
- Sunita Menon, Executive Director and Chief of Staff to CCO, IBM
- Sunita Menon is Executive Director & Chief of Staff to CCO at IBM. Sunita drives game-changing business transformation initiatives by connecting data, people, process and technology. She works with IBMers globally to bring strategic thinking, process excellence and data-driven competencies to drive superior business outcomes for IBM. In addition to her Chief of Staff role, she is currently building the foundation of tools, processes and culture for IBM’s Communications and Citizenship team members so they can lead with data and insights.
- Warren Kay, Interim Chief Marketing Officer, Cision
- Warren Kay is Interim CMO at Cision, a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. He is also a Principal at BTG Consulting, an Independent Consulting firm working with companies to scope and execute growth strategies. He is a proven technology executive with over 20 years’ experience at industry-leading brands, media companies and software solutions such as UnderArmour, Farmers Insurance, SOCi, and Nexstar Media Group and startups IdealSpot and Lower48. Warren is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin and currently resides in Austin with his family.