The award-winning Festival of Media Global 2013 will take place on 28-30 April, in the stunning setting of Montreux, Switzerland. The Festival is the global destination for over 700 of the world's most important influencers and decision makers in the media industry. It's the place where topics are discussed, deals are made, and innovations are unveiled.
The key theme for the 2013 conference is From Content to Commerce.
Join the world’s leading media thought-leaders
The Festival of Media Global speaker line-up brings together leading CMOs and other media experts from across the globe. This is your opportunity to network with and bounce ideas off some of the world’s best strategic media thinkers. Attending the event will give you the opportunity to stand back from your day-to-day activities and review the plethora of options which are available to you. Two days at the conference could help you to revolutionise the way you market your products. Don’t take expensive risks; learn from your peers – the people who are actually delivering increased revenue for the brands they represent.
Key brand speakers confirmed include:
- - Tom Daly, Group Director Global Connections: The Coca-Cola Company
- - Tony Pace, CMO: Subway
- - Frans Falize, International Director: Tesco.com
- - Kevin Burke, CMO, Core Products: Visa
- - Frank Boulben, CMO: Blackberry
- - Nick Fell, Group Marketing Director: SABMiller
- - José Vincente Marino, EVP: Natura
- - Luis di Como, SVP Global Media: Unilever
- - Sameer Singh, VP & Head of Global Media: GlaxoSmithKline
- - Andrea Pinotti Cordeiro, Marketing Director: Itaú Unibanco
A full list of speakers and the full agenda can be viewed on the website now: http://www.festivalofmedia.com/global
What do you think about automated media buying & planning? Take part in the event survey (running in conjunction with WARC) and you could win a free delegate pass for The Festival of Media Global 2013 - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HFPQ3WN