Brands are some of the most valuable assets that companies possess but the profound effect they exert on financial performance, shareholder value and market capitalisation continues to be poorly understood in some quarters.
Performing in a digitally-led world is one of the most hotly contested and least understood methods for building brand value. As brands redirect budgets towards this new lever, we intend to discuss the most effective ways to maximise digital’s impact on branded businesses.
Theme: Understanding the Value of Digital Marketing
Our key speakers will discuss:
- Business Models in the Digital Age
- Digital Marketing and its Effectiveness
- Campaign Stories and their Results
- Digital Marketing Channel Strategies
- Building Brand and their Value
- The Future of Social Media and Digital Marketing Communications
This is an invitation-only event, to express your interest in attending or request your invitation, please email Twinee Villanueva at email@example.com.