The webcast will feature an expert panel discussing a broad range of transformation-focused issues including:
- What are the lessons learned from tried and succeeded transformation initiatives of the past?
- Who are the un-sung collaborators and co-conspirators in realizing digital transformation, especially through the lens of developing trust and transparency in a muddy digital world?
- Where and how are technologies from CRM to AI changing how the enterprise views and manages data, experience and the responsibility of delivering personalization and relevance?
- What are the new responsibilities enterprises have to empower and support employees in this quest to stay true to the customer as North Star?
- How will the marketing, sales, service and commerce teams of 2019 define, value and differentiate on data? How will finance, operations and IT also align around these needs and requirements?
- Brandon Ebken, Chief Technology Officer, Insight
- Stew Maurer, VP of Marketing, Convercent
- Alvin Lu, Director of Solutions Engineering, HashiCorp
- Jennifer Mills, US Integrated Marketing Lead, Microsoft
- Liz Miller, SVP of Marketing, The CMO Council